You’ve probably heard, but we are unveiling our new luxury Clip Ins hair piece next week at a star-studded bash here in London.
Here are the essential stats:
– 100% human hair, ethically sourced Indian hair of the finest quality
– 15 colours naturally blended for a perfect match
– 50cm length
– Weight of 140g for thick hair
– Soft lock clips give a secure and comfortable attachment
– Shaped to fit closely around you head shape and flat to the head for a natural look
– beautiful presentation box: the clip-ins come with a special Gold Class hair extensions brush, hair hanger, section clips and hair bag cover.
Our founder Inanch London, is collaborating with other Gold Class elite extensionists to create an ‘All That Hair’ show spectacle and it’s set to be memorable. We just can’t wait to share this with you.
So firstly you need to tune in on Inanch London’s Facebook this TUESDAY to follow our live feed – put it in your calendars now!
Then to be the first to get your luxury Clip In you will soon be able to pre-order yours at www.inanch.com/shop.
The clocks have gone back and we are at the start of November which means it’s time to think about that winter hair care seriously. Here are our top tips:
2) Don’t forget to dry your hair thoroughly, including your bonds to prevent water getting in and invest in a good hat for those bitter days. Just make sure you have our other winter wonder products include our Argan Oil to prevent static hair when you take your hat off & new gold brush – partly as it gets us in the festive mood with it’s colour, but also it’s perfect for your handbag to keep your tresses tangle-free all day long.
3) If it’s particularly harsh outside, try our Protein Spray to protect against the environment.
4) With the heating now on inside your hair can easily dry out quickly so our Silky Hair Days™ cap will help, as well as preventing mating and static first thing in the morning.
With a last few appointments available before Christmas, book your consultation now with your elite salon if you are after a fresh set of hair extensions this side of Christmas.